Being 100% custom builder our process can very from project to project-but here is a basic breakdown of the process.
1st: Pick your desired lot if you haven’t already (we can help if needed)
2nd: Meet up to discuss your price point / layout / ideas your looking for.
3rd: We work on a preliminary plan and go back and fourth until your happy.
4th: Once we have the plan we have you pick everything for you home.
5th: Once we get bids on everything you selected, we work on a contract.
6th: Wait for permits and set a dig date for you home
7th: Watch your home get framed
8th: Do a walk with plumbing, electrical, audio to ensure location of things.
9th: After sheetrock we go over how you want your trim, closet systems, moldings.
10th: Lock down paint colors in and out and wait for you home to be completed.
Basic Standard Features For Our Homes:
What options you can expect when building with Red Leaf Building Company:
- 40 Year architectural Roof shingles
- Cem-plank Fiber cement lap Siding with 25 Year Warranty
- 8 foot 6 panel doors throughout homes 1st levels
- 33-inch-wide Stainless apron front Farm Sink
- Quartz counter tops in the Kitchen with full style backsplash
- Granite/Quartz at all bathrooms and laundry locations with full tile backsplash
- Custom Wood Cabinets with Hardware and pull out pot drawers
- Large island’s with built in hidden trash can and side book shelf
- 36 inch 5 Burner Stainless Gas Range with Custom wood vent hood
- 30 inch Stainless double convection oven
- Built in GE Stainless Microwave per plans
- GE High Efficient Stainless inside and out Dishwasher
- Fully insulated garage with insulated garage doors, windows and hardware.
- Wifi Garage door openers on both doors if applicable, and belt drives
- Smart Panel Box with all coax, phone cables all labeled
- Satellite Pre-Wired for easy installation and convenience
- USB outlets in kitchen and all bathroom locations
- Shaw Water Proof Carpet throughout home and bedrooms with 8lb Foam pad
- Interior insulated walls on all bedrooms at common area walls
- All windows are wood wrapped on main level, shadow box trim under windows
- Christmas light switch with timer and Soffit Pre-wire
- 3-Carriage lights with Photo Cell, turn on/off automatically
- 95% efficient Carrier Furnace with digital WiFi Thermostat
- 36-inch gas Fireplace with remote control Thermostat
- Laminate wood floors in entry, kitchen, dining, hall ways and great room
- Tile floors in all bathrooms and Laundry Room, with Fusion Grout
- Elongated Toilets in all bathrooms
- Can lights above all Shower/Bath locations
- BBQ pre-plumbed at back patio
All build jobs are 100% custom- this list is a idea standard but we do whatever you pick and we price out whatever you pick. Call today for more information: 208-761-2101